We are pleased to announce the release of Dell Desktop Authority 9.2! This is the first release of Desktop Authority with an all new, Dell-branded look-and-feel.
This new release features:
- Support for new platforms including Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Office 2013.
- Web-based reporting console in the Desktop Authority manager. Run any existing reports, including custom reports, and view the results right in the web browser.
- Run VBScript and PowerShell scripts as pre and post-engine scripts. Trigger their execution with Validation Logic and customize them with Desktop Authority global variables.
- Support for remote users who connect to their network over the VPN. With Desktop Authority for VPN Clients enabled, when a remote user connects to the VPN, even for a short time, Desktop Authority will download the latest profile settings, and upload any usage data to the server automatically.
- We’ve worked closely with customers to find and fix performance bottlenecks and stability issues, with many improvements to the web console, server manager and more.
This release is available now from the following locations:
New customers can learn more and download Desktop Authority 9.2 from: http://www.quest.com/desktop-authority-management-suite/ or http://software.dell.com/products/desktop-authority-management-suite/.
- Existing customers, with active maintenance, can download it from: https://support.software.dell.com/desktop-authority/9.2/download-new-releases
Thank you to everyone involved in making this release a success. As always, we appreciate your feedback via UserVoice