In order to display this icon again, we have to delete the icon cache and recreate it. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open the Windows Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
- Terminate the process "explorer.exe"
- Click "new task" and enter "cmd"
- In the console, enter the following: "cd %userprofile%\AppData\local", press enter to confirm the whole.
- Now enter "del iconcache.db / a" and confirm with Enter.
- Close the window - this is done with the "exit" command
- Now we open the Taskmanager with "Ctrl + Shift + Esc", click on "new task" and enter there "explorer.exe".
Now all icons should be displayed correctly again.