We are pleased to announce that KACE Systems Management Appliance (K1000) version 9.0 is now generally available to customers!
This release encompasses several of the top
requested features from KACE
New Feature Highlights
SMA 9.0 adds many enhancements, including the following top requests:
· Service Desk, Assets, & Inventory/Agent Dashboards - See the best widgets, links and newsfeeds at a glance all together in one place
· Automated Service Desk Ticketing - Enable specific alerts to automatically create Service Desk Tickets.
· Software License Harvest Assistance - Easily detect and take action to remove seldom used software.
· Expanded HW warranty support - Built in warranty updates for HP and Lenovo computers added to existing Dell warranty updates.
· Printer Management Templates - Takes the work out of setting your SMA to notify you of low toner, paper jams, fuse issues, and more.
· Agent relay tunnel - Designate one remote agent computer to perform agentless discovery, provisioning & more using WinRM, SSH, & SNMP.
· IT Process Automation - Daisy chain task payloads like scripts, MI’s, and patch jobs
· Common Task Calendar - Global view of events such as: Managed Installs, Patching, Script, OVAL and more.
· Multiple Console Themes - Choose between three options for the user interface that best suits you.
You will also notice that SMA 9.0 is noticeably faster - so, upgrade now to take advantage of all these great new features. As alway, thank you for being a member of ITNinja and the KACE community!
Your KACE Product Management Team