Scripting Question

KACE Locking out domain account

05/16/2016 1752 views

So at some point I used my domain account in KACE (I thought only in provisioning) and since my password has changed it is locking me out. I have removed it from everywhere I've found it and everywhere I can think of I've checked. I can't seem to find out why or what is happening since I can't see it anywhere.

I've gone through this https://support.software.dell.com/k1000-systems-management-appliance/kb/115612 article and checked each one of those and the account is not listed in any of those.

Is there a sql query I could run to tell me where it is being used so that I can get it removed? 

0 Comments   [ + ] Show comments


All Answers

If you are on 6.4, have you tried to delete it from the Settings > Credentials area? It will tell you where it is being used as well to help you narrow down the areas or the problem authentication. 
Answered 05/17/2016 by: nshah
Red Belt

  • I don't know why I didn't get an alert when you posted this. However I looked there and removed it however it is still causing an issue. I might have it resolved but if not I will be putting a follow up ticket in with dell support.
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site and/or clicking the "Accept" button you are providing consent Quest Software and its affiliates do NOT sell the Personal Data you provide to us either when you register on our websites or when you do business with us. For more information about our Privacy Policy and our data protection efforts, please visit GDPR-HQ