KACE Product Support Question
Dell Optiplex 990/Precision T1650 Gets "system error 1231 has occurred" Loading 64-bit KBE
I'm having some difficulty with Optiplex 990/Precision T1650's and 64-bit KBE. Here are the symptoms:
- I can PXE boot the machine but when it gets to the part of getting the KBOX IP from DHCP/defaulting to hard coded KBOX IP address we get the error 1231.
- I'm 99% sure that error is a NIC driver issue and I've downloaded the latest driver pack as well as all the 64-bit drivers I could find for the Optiplex 990 and uploaded it to the appropriate location in the \\kbox\drivers, recached, rebuilt the 64-bit KBE using WAIK and Media Manager.
- Even downloaded the WinPE version A09 drivers from Dell that supports the Optiplex 990 and still no luck.
- 32-bit KBE works fine without any errors and we can do 32-bit scripted installations and imaging on Optiplex 990 just not 64-bit.
- Our Server is version 3.4.54256 and up to date.
- Even tried upgrading and downgrading the BIOS as some suggested still no luck.
Just wondering if anyone out there has had this issue and how you resolved it and/or what particular driver did you use?