Uninstall SCCM 2007 Client From The Estate
Removal via SCCM Package.
- Copy the SCCM client install folder to SCCM package share, if not already present.
- Access SCCM Console.
- Create SCCM package which targets contents of source folder
- Command line: ccmsetup.exe /uninstall
- Run behavior should be set to hidden.
- Complete remaining package options as desired.
- Distribute contents to DP.
- Deploy package to test device collection.
- Ensure package functions and client is removed.
Yes annoyingly the uninstall leaves junk behind. Ccmsetup folder remains, along with folders, files and registry keys below.
Either create a separate script to remove these with its own SCCM package, or alternatively create a single script single package.
The choice is yours.